High Output Indirect Water Heaters
Heat-flo’s high efficiency indirect water heaters are made with quality stainless steel materials
that provide excellent heat transfer and a longer tank life, as well as abundant water and low
operating costs. Indirect water heaters work in conjunction with a boiler to heat the water that's
circulated through the heat exchanger in the storage tank. Heat-flo offers extra high output
coils in both the HF-85-XHO, with an 87-gallon tank, and the HF-115-XHO with a 115-gallon tank.
Units can be banked together for applications with high water heating demands.
When paired with an high efficiency boiler, Heat-flo’s indirect water heaters can generate over
50% more hot water than many water heaters of similar size.
In modern hydronic systems that are incorporating high efficiency condensing boilers as the main heat source, the investment made in the high efficiency boiler that has been installed to do space heating can be set up to do domestic water heating as well. Hot water from any hydronic heating boiler is circulated through the coil inside the tank to heat all the water in the tank. The unit can be piped like any other heating zone.
Heat-flo manufactures tanks built with heating coils that can transfer 200,000 to 495,000 BTU / HR. These tanks with coils can be banked together for applications such as apartment buildings, office buildings, food service establishments, and other high domestic water heating demand applications.
High output indirect water heaters provide abundant hot water, low operating cost, and long life.
Quality Design & Construction
- Tanks and coils are all stainless steel construction.
- Large, smooth-wall coils deliver full output for years - no finned tubing to collect lime
- Over 2” of insulation, providing less than 1° / hr. heat loss.
- Flexible thermoplastic jacket that will not corrode and resists denting.
- All connections are on top on the standard units for a neat, quick, and clean installation.
- Brass drain and relief valves are factory installed.
- A high quality thermal well comes standard.
Residential & Commercial
- Models are available in 60, 80 and 115 gallon tanks.
- Bank together 80 and 115 gallon units for applications with high water heating demands.
- Limited warranty residential installation, 5 year commercial.